Maine Medical Center's Brighton Campus offers Inpatient, outpatient, and urgent care services and medical education training:
From the Maine Turnpike, North or South:
• Take Exit 48.
• Turn left at the light left onto Riverside Street.
• At the second set of lights turn left onto Brighton Avenue (Route 25).
• Proceed approximately 2 miles. MMC-Brighton Campus will be on your left a short distance beyond the intersection of Brighton and Stevens Avenue (Route 9).
• Turn left into the parking lot.
From I-295 Southbound:
• Take Exit 5A the Congress St. exit. As you come off the exit ramp bear right.
• Bear right again at the next intersection and you be on Congress St. east.
• Continue over the railroad tracks, at the first traffic light, turn left onto St. John Street.
• Go through the first set of lights (after McDonalds), and at the second set of lights take a left onto Brighton Avenue (Route 25).
• Cross over the railroad tracks and continue to the top of the hill Brighton Campus will be on your right.
View directions by MapQuest.
Free parking is available on-site.
Please call our Security and Parking Department at (207) 662-2124 with any parking related questions.